dinsdag 7 juli 2009



Michael anounces a serie of concerts to take place at the O2 Stadium in London, England. Michael anounces een serie concerten plaatsvinden in het O2-stadion in Londen, Engeland. The first 10 dates will begin July 9 and the sales will be extended for as long as the demand is there. De eerste 10 data begint 9 juli en de verkoop zal worden verlengd, zolang de vraag is er.
"This is it. These will be my final shows performing in London. "This Is It" really means this is it," MJ said. "Dit is het. Dit zal mijn laatste laat uitvoeren in Londen." This Is It "echt betekent dit het is," zei MJ. "I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is the final curtain call. I'll see you in July and I love you so much." "Ik zal de uitvoering van de liedjes mijn fans willen horen. Dit is het laatste gordijn gesprek. Ik zie je in juli en ik hou zoveel van je."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten